sabato 11 maggio 2013

DIY feat. old denim shirt


Today I was cleaning my closet and I found an old denim shirt which was my mum's! I decided to alter it and make a studded denim vest! Here are the pictures, step by step!
Hope you like it!

Oggi mentre facevo pulizia nel guardaroba ho trovato una vecchia camicia di jeans che era di mia mamma! Ho deciso di modificarla e farne un gilet borchiato! Ecco qui le foto, passo per passo!
Spero vi piaccia!

  • Take an (old) denim shirt / Prendete una (vecchia) camicia di jeans 




  • Cut off the sleeves / Tagliate via le maniche




  • Make dots where you want to put the studs / Fate dei puntini dove volete mettere le borchie




  • Choose the type of stud you like the most / Scegliete il tipo di borchia che preferite


 

  • (I chose this one / Io ho scelto questa)




  • Apply the studs / Applicate le borchie






  • And you're done! / E avete finito!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento