venerdì 3 maggio 2013

Little blue dress





A few weeks ago I made this dress and I was looking forward to a good weather to wear it! It has its own story behind: it was an old dress which my granma only used when she was on the beach and I decided I loved the colour and the fabric so I altered it and sewed on a lace collar made by me!
I think it looks adorable and I'm really into bright colours, expecially in the spring/summer season!
Hope you enjoy

Qualche settimana fa ho fatto questo vestito e non vedevo l'ora del bel tempo per indossarlo! Ha la sua storia alle spalle: era un vecchio vestito che mia nonna utilizzava solo quando era in spiaggia e io decisi che adoravo il colore e la stoffa, così l'ho modificato e gli ho cucito un colletto di pizzo fatto da me!
Penso che sia adorabile e io adoro i colori accesi soprattutto in primavera/estate!
Spero vi piaccia







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento